Thursday, October 13, 2016

Customer Service at its best

We all know there is good and bad customer services. Today, I experienced customer service that was out of this world. I went into to my local pharmacy to have a prescription refilled. At this pharmacy the pharmacist, knows who I am when I walk in the door. I told him what a I needed refilled and he said it was done. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes. My pharmacy had refilled my prescription before I asked for it and therefore it was ready when I came into ask. I take my hat off to Ballard Pharmacy. My oven overheated on self clean more than a month ago, and it has taken me this long with a back and forth to the appliance store where I bought it to get them to arrange service on it. Not to mention I reached out to the service company directly with no luck. The appliance store (which will remain nameless) should take a lesson from Sarge and his staff at Ballard Pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment