Sunday, October 30, 2016

A weekend away........

I have spent this weekend away in a house by a lake. I have been coming to this place for over 40 years and it still holds the ability to quiet my mind, relax my body and help me find clarity. This weekend my clarity came in new understanding on my life moving forward, writing a first draft of a document for my business and looking deeper into my relationship with my already teenage at 11 y.o daughter. I am always grateful for these weekends of reflection. Even more grateful that my parents had the foresight to buy this place 40 years ago and see in it a respite from city life. I hope that future generations that come here will also see its beauty, find rest and gain clarity. And to boot, Marco (the dog) feels right at home in the house and by the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment