Monday, March 31, 2014

I did it, almost...

In my January newsletter, I talked about my resolution to lose weight, the five steps to make change lasting and how it takes 90 days to become "permanent", speculating that I would be 5 lbs. lighter on March 31st and in my February newsletter, I talked about developing the good habit of eating more vegetables to this end (and with my health coach, Marie, of the Family Plate, I am on my way) and so today I weighed in at 4 lbs. lighter (having gone up and down for the past three months, hence the health coach) and I am really proud of myself and intend to celebrate with a healthy lunch.

(If you are not receiving my newsletter and would like to, head on over to my home page and click the subscribe button on the lower left.)

No comments:

Post a Comment