Saturday, February 27, 2016

What a week....

There was so much going on this week, that it got out-of-hand. I showed up on the wrong day for a networking event. I couldn't show up on the right day because I was leading my fist ever workshop. Only one person came (it was cold and wet out) and now I can say I did it. Lucky for me the one person is a friend, so it was easier (less never racking) than I anticipated. I put my profile up on an online dating site and to do so did some serious thinking about me as a person and my likes and dislikes. Now I know, I can't live without a good book, a cup of Caffix (all natural coffee substitute) and black and white cookies. By yesterday evening, I sank into a pew at Synagogue for Shabbat Services and was glad to be relaxing, calming the nerves and leaving the hectic week behind for a hectic weekend. Oh, well!

No comments:

Post a Comment