Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Business Norm......Ditch the standard

Today I decided to file away the business cards I had collected over the years through networking, doctor's visits and a love of beads, but when doing so I noticed several had to be trimmed (too tall) to fit in the protector page which assumes each card is a standard 2" X 3.5 " and I realized in the age of technology and flash graphics on websites, the business card is yet another way to standout especially when you do a size that is not the standard and so in my opinion business is going the way of standing out and not fitting into the standard.

(P.S. One of my favorite business cards came from a financial planner whose card was 2" X 1.25" and said on the front, "The lack of orders from you has made this economy size card necessary.")

No comments:

Post a Comment